Tweet (BlackFitness101.com) Being in the fitness profession I run into a lot of people who have launched a journey to better health. While I’m always willing to offer my services, invariably I get the same response: “I know what to do” or “I can do it on my own.” Weeks or even months later, I […]
eNews & Updates
- Caffeine Has Some Benefits When You Workout.
- Time to Shed the Winter Fluff.
- 12 Way to Be and Stay Healthy in the Workplace.
- 5 ways to JumpStart Your New Year’s Fitness Goals for a New You.
- Exercise Benefits…
- Learning Your Gym: Treadmill.
- 6 Ways to Get and Stay Fit in the Winter Months.
- Let’s Make Strides.
- Fat Burning Exercises.
- Three Motivators to Help You Finish the Set.
- Tap Water vs Alkaline Water.
- Ladies the Body Needs More than Cardio.
- Take Care of Your Back.
- Exercise is an Asset to Pregnancy.
- Ways to Help Control Water Retention.